Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where did Jane go?

I woke up this morning and couldn't find Jane. Don't worry... there was a new and improved Jane, Jane 2.0, sitting in her crib. We tried her out and this is what we got...

-A baby who let me lay her on my lap and rub her belly for a good 2 minutes while she sucked her thumb, twice!
-A baby who snuggled into me and just sat there for a good two minutes.
-A baby who, on her own, gave me 5 hugs and 3 very slobbery kisses.
-A baby who ate her food without hitting the spoon.
-A baby who sat in my lap, very still, long enough to read two books.
-A baby who says, "daddy"!

I LOVE this Jane! I love having a SNUGGLE BABY! CRAZY Jane is awesome but sometimes I'd like a little snuggle and I got it!

**Update, Our Jane returned to us after her first nap. Jane 2.0 is gone now.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Maybe she's giving you a taste of the Jane to come?

Heather said...

You're cracking me up. Grey sometimes brings in his super well behaved twin too. I know exactly what you mean.