Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comment Drought

Do you love me? Well, do you at least love pictures of Jane? If you do, let me know! I haven't had a comment for the last 30 posts!!!

Seriously guys. If you want more pictures you better show me the love. I am going to hold her hostage until I hear from you and you're going to be sorry because we just took some super cute pictures today.

And, if you leave a comment here you will have the chance to win a prize.

The prize? Your very own, limited edition, screen-printed T-Shirt. I will email the winner for T-shirt size as to not embarrass everyone by having to list their size in the comments section.

Tell me just how much you love me. And if you're a dude... tell me how much you love BBQ.

Ok bye.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, I'll come out of the woodwork. You're on my Google Reader and I enjoy hearing how you survive without a car and seeing pictures of your baby...just wished we lived closer so we could actually hang out with you. :)

Cheryl said...

I read every post and love looking at pictures of Jane. She is one of the cutest babies ever!!!!

Angela said...

I love Jane pictures!!!!

Liz said...

sorry Chris. no comments is no fun. love your pictures of jane. I'll try to comment more.. you know if you return the favor.. :)

The Randalls said...

I love your posts! I check them all the time! I think Jane is beautiful I can't believe how big she is! Miss you!! Are you ever moving here?

MandiScandal said...

ok. i hate when people don't leave comments and i actually vowed to start reading blogs from from home and NOT on my phone because i can't leave comments when i use it online (even though I can create an excel spreadsheet or create a word document... i can't leave a comment. odd) anyhow. Jane is a babe.

She got it from her mama!

Celia said...

I didn't even know you were blogging again. :P You went MIA! Glad to see you are back and posting photos of cutesy Jane!

I'll go back and read. :)

Love you Christina + family!

xx
Celia

the fellers said...

hey...I just commented yesterday on your blog, TWICE!!! I better get TWO entries for that t-shirt!

Jake Miller said...

:)

Jake Miller said...

I think a hit counter betrays all of our presence. Ashley and I usually aren't the commenting type, but this one's for you. :)

Holly said...

Hey - I love you...but I comment and you never post them. :P

Post your comments and I'll comment more. Pretty please.

AoK Buttons said...

I leave a comment but it doesnt show :(