Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I had a birthday

So a couple weeks ago I turned the big 2-5. I got spoiled.

Brandt let me sleep in and then made me this for breakfast...


We went to dinner at Chili's, which is a place Brandt hates going but very lovingly took me for my birthday. We both ate WAY too much, I probably gained 5 pounds and we both felt so sick afterward. I think I'm over my Chili's obsession.

Then I got lots of "treats and presents" from some really nice friends and family members. Love you guys. You're the best.

Brandt gave me these casserole dishes I've been eying...


AND THEN... our friends Joseph and Alison dropped by to give me something I've been wanting for a LONG time. This is something Brandt would never EVER let me buy even if I got my own money by selling plasma. He thinks it's rediculous but I have a little cupcake obsession so I wanted it BAD. They gave me my very own, lovely, most devine... cupcake stand!!!...


Yay! I am grateful every day for my good friends and family. I'm am seriously blessed more than I deserve.

Oh and mom... thanks again for birthing me.

6 comments:

MM said...

I love those Rachel Ray casseroles. Let me know how you like them after you bake with them. My birthday is a month away, and maybe they need to be on my list....

the fellers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY FOR YOU...I love that cupcake stand, AND those casserole dishes, I am coveting them!

Celia said...

Happy Birthday! You do have the bestest friends! I want a cupcake stand SO bad! :)

izmir ilaçlama said...

nays bebek

Anonymous said...

çok güzel bir bebek

bodrum ilaçlama said...

çok güzel bir bebek bunlar