Friday, July 23, 2010

My Momma's Birthday

So it's my mom's birthday today. Sometimes I confuse the date with tomorrow but I learned a couple years ago that it's the day BEFORE pioneer day... not ON pioneer day so that helps me remember. I think she's turning 43 today. At least she'll ALWAYS be in her early 40's to me. I just realized that that may get a little weird in a few years. You know... me being in my mid 20's and all. Hmmm.

Well ANYWAY, Jane and I were on the balcony and got to talking about my mom's birthday. This is what happened:

Me: "Hey Jane?"

Jane: "Yeah mom?"


Me: "It's your Grandma's birthday today! How about you sing "Happy Birthday" to her?"

Jane: "Sure, anything for Grandma A."


Jane: "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Grandma A! Happy Birthday to you!!"


Jane: "How'd I do?"


Me: "You did great!"

Happy birthday mom!

No comments: