Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Bleh

It's so hot outside that the icing on my cupcakes completely melted off.

And on a completely unrelated note... here's Jane at the family get-together back in June/July 2010.

Please enjoy.
"WHAT are you doing Dad? I'm just playing with sticks."

"This SO isn't that cool... why is EVERYONE looking at me?"


"Oh, wait... this is attention..."

"I LIKE attention!"


"Hi everyone! I'm adorable. Keep looking at me."

"Whoa, awe, ooh, ouch."

"I'm good. What? Nothing just happened here. Uh, let's change the subject."

2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

What a cutie!

I know what you mean about the weather. I don't even want to go out to get the mail from the mail box.

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/