Monday, August 23, 2010

A good day

Today was a good day. There was much happiness and love in our home and in our hearts. I love ending a day like this.

Jane and I went to lunch together at Maxwell Street hotdogs. (it was so-so if you're wondering). I made and cut up a hotdog for her before hand and brought it with us on our walk to the eatery. We both ate our dogs and shared some fries.

Later on we scored 2 bottles of Wisk laundry detergent and 2 bags of Almond M&Ms for $.38 at CVS. That usually helps to make my day a happy one.

The rest of the day was spent at the park. Jane had a blast and I enjoyed swinging with her on my lap twice for about 20 minutes total. I love her.

Now she's trying to fall alseep and I need to go stir my ravioli but I wanted to get my thoughts down before I forgot.

I have a good life. I hope you do too.

Now, seriously... the ravioli. Ok, bye.

2 comments:

MandiScandal said...

That DOES sound like a good day!

Emilio Z. said...

Thanks for sharing man. Family and our loved ones, thats what keeps us all going.