Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jane goes to the ER

Yup, Jane's first ER visit was today. This morning she fell off the cooler (don't ask) and injured her leg. She couldn't walk on it at all and was super whiney. I even put her in the bath, which she LOVES, but she just kept crying because her leg hurt. I decided to take her to the ER t o see if she broke it.

Almost 4 hours, $50, a short nap and a few x-rays (in no particular order) later we're home and the conclusion.. she has a sprained knee. No break! She's doing much better. I'm glad we went. I would still be worrying if we didn't.

So that's that. I'm tired and still haven't eaten or showered. Guess that's next on the list.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

OH NO! I am glad she is ok, what a hectic day for you guys!

The Randalls said...

so sad. I am happy she is ok.

Celia said...

awww :( glad nothing is broken!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

YIKES! That is scary but hopefully she's doing okay.