Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Point June/July 2010:

One day while we were in Utah, Ann (Brandt's mom) drove us up to Thanksgiving point to see the petting zoo. Here are the pictures from that.

I love how nervous you can tell Jane is about how that goat's looking at her like she's dinner.
She warmed right up to the animals.



Ahhh! Crazy hair!

I love these shots of her where she's just walking off. She looks like such a little person.

She does this to all animals now...



And then cracks up when they lick her.
And then she promptly sticks her thumb in her mouth. Gross.

Remember when I said she isn't listening well anymore. Case and point.

After getting a talking to...

And the punishment for not listening...


She wasn't too excited about the pony ride. Maybe she was tired by then but seriously, I would have given my first born to ride the ponies. Um, I mean, uh...

2 comments:

Angela said...

Why did you put her in JAIL!!!??? That is so funny! -Tyler

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

That is so fun! I was sad that I discovered it AFTER we moved to CO, but it was fun to visit there while in Utah one trip. Glad you had fun. The pictures are so happy....