Thursday, September 09, 2010

Nauvoo Part Uno

Last month we went down to Nauvoo to attend the wedding of our friend's Mike and Alma. We rented a car and went down Friday morning and stayed in a 2 bed, 2 bath, full kitchen condo (sa-weet!). We visited some sites, attended the pre-wedding BBQ, the wedding and reception and then saw some more sites before coming back to Chicago Sunday afternoon.

Here are some pictures that were taken right after the wedding...

The handsome couple.


The couple hired babysitters to watch the kids during the wedding. I guess Jane played hard. She fell right to sleep after we picked her up.


Me and my handsome husband. Stop drooling ladies, I know you're jealous.


Us in front of the Nauvoo temple. It's GORGEOUS inside. I was here 11 years ago when they were rebuilding it so this is the first time I've seen it in all it's glory.

1 comment:

The Randalls said...

You guys look great! Your outfit is so cute!