Friday, October 08, 2010

Jane goes to Chuck E. Cheese

Jane was invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese a couple weeks ago. The party was for a little boy named Aaron who is now 3. He's a very darling 3 year old. He's going to be very popular and maybe voted best looking when he gets to high school.

Here are some photos from the event. Sorry for the darkness and blurriness of them... Chuck E. Cheese is surprisingly dark for a kiddy place.

Jane was spoiled with tokens from Aaron's parents. Those tokens went a long way for her so much so that we gave some away but only after her last ride and after I was able to get the score so high on one game that no 4 year old will ever be able to beat it. Mwa-ha-ha.





1 comment:

Angela said...

I wish you could take us there some day. I wish we could go with you but we're really sad. We had a great day and we had so much fun at Mr Gattis. It was a long time ago but I loved it. I got lost there but I found a manager and he helped me. They had a movie I liked let me think, it was pokeman, it was an awesome movie and I liked it. Done. -Tyler