Friday, December 24, 2010

Janegerbread House 2010

As you all know I retired from gingerbread making last year. As you remember, I went out with a bang. That darn thing took a ton of time AND resources so I was done. I let everyone know, ALL YEAR, that I wasn't going to be making one this year. Then, I got an email from my FATHER saying, "I expect you to enter something for the competition."

What!?!
Really!?!
Expect!!??

I can't NOT listen to my FATHER, never have, never will so, I did it. And here you have it...

LAST YEAR'S Masterpiece...
2009:



THIS YEAR'S sequel...
2010:

2 comments:

MandiScandal said...

ok this is too wonderful to not comment on! I was up in Idaho with Marie this afternoon for Christmas. I was checking Google reader on my phone and when I saw this I showed her. We both laughed so hard we cried. the post was ingenious! I love how jane is TOWERING over it!! please post the results! love you and hope your christmas was well!

Sarah said...

That is awesome!