Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jane's first snow fight

Last night we got a lot of snow. This was the first real snow this year and it snowed all day. There was a bunch on our balcony so I bundled Jane up and let her play in it, which was her very first time.

She thought is was really funny to throw snow at Dad (through the glass door of coarse) so we did that for a while. Then we threw it off the balcony and watched it fall. And, in between both of those activities Jane ate the snow.

Here are some pictures...

Jane eating snow:


Still eating snow:



It wasn't until this picture that I saw how much we look alike. We're like twins except I'm like 5 times her size...

4 comments:

AoK Buttons said...

I love that last picture! It's perfect.

Julie said...

Both so beautiful! Fun times!

the fellers said...

oh how fun, I cant wait for it to snow here again, my kids love playing in the snow....you look great by the way!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

What fun pictures! So my computer died.....sad but true. Not only have I not been able to check blogs in a while, but i no longer have your address. Would you or Brandt email it to me (ryanandmaryann@gmail.com) so I can send out your christmas card? Thanks mucho. Hope you guys are doing well.