Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In an abusive relationship

I love Jane but sometimes she's just plain mean.

Last week she pulled my hair really hard twice! (I guess she WAS just trying to catch herself as she fell off the chair she was standing on and my long ponytail was the only thing she could grab.)

A few days ago, she kicked me in the stomach while trying to change her diaper. (Okay, she was just being hyper.)

Yesterday, she almost gave me a black eye after she hit me in the face with her really thick bible story book. Now I can't squint or it hurts really bad. (I admit this was a complete accident on her part.)

Today she pointed at the shirt I'm wearing which I happen to really like and said, "gross". (100% mean! Not an accident of any kind!)

Thanks Jane. I love you too. To get even I've been giving her lots of tickle kisses. Mwa-ha-ha.

No comments: