Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!

Just kidding... kinda.

Today we went up to Evanston and bought my bike!!! No more 12-year-old boy bike (with a broken seat and pedal)!!

Then, we went to Jamba Juice even though it felt like 10 degrees outside. You should have seen Jane and her chattering little lips. I'm not surprised she was so cold... she drank half of mine AND half of Brandt's smoothie, that stinker.

Then, because it was nearby and because I wanted to, Brandt let us go to Chili's for dinner! He was SOOO nice to let us go there because not only did we just get Papa Johns last night, we just booked a Disneyland trip this week (YAY!!).

So, the new bike was my early birthday present and we went out to my most favorite place for birthday dinners so it felt like it was my day. Oh, and Brandt let me take a 2 hour nap while he took Jane skateboarding. When they got home, Jane ran up to my bed and said, "WAKE UP MOM!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It's been fun reading your blog and catching up on your life! Jane is one cute little girl!