Friday, May 20, 2011

A Day to Remember

Today Jane told me, totally unprompted, "I love you." !!!!!!!!!!!

We were in the elevator on our way down to do laundry. Jane was looking down at the laundry soap bottle she was helping to hold. I said, "Hey, cutie" about 3 times so she would look up at me and smile. She looked up and smiled alright and then she said it, twice because I couldn't believe that's what she said so I asked her to repeat it.

I am SO blessed to have such a sweet child. I love her so much!

Thinking back on the day, maybe it had to do with the fact that I took her to the Red Mango grand opening and shared frozen yogurt with her. She loved it but was FREEZING by the end (it's a cold day and we had to eat outside) and making funny faces because of it. As I type she just asked for a kiss and gave me a hug. She is seriously the best!

No comments: