Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sicky Janie

Jane's caught another cold. It's been a while since the last one so it's not like I wasn't expecting it. She is constantly saying, "Mom cuddle me", "Mom play with toys with me", "Mom sit down stay a while", and "I want to sit on lap" all day. I'm ok with that since I know it won't last forever. One day she won't want a cuddle :(

I let her snuggle on the couch this morning and watch some Sesame Street. Here she is not feeling well but happily distracted...




She did feel up to giving me a cute cheese smile though.

Stinker even got to eat her lunch at the computer while watching the show.

She's been fake whining and whimpering when she cuddles. She'll do it and then say in her most chipper voice, "Oooh butterflies" and be totally fine. Just now she faked a whine, I asked what was wrong and she said, "My hip hurrrrrts." Stinker.

No comments: