Monday, October 31, 2011

Harvest Festival 2011

We decided to forgo the 1.5 hour away pumpkin farms this year for a harvest festival at a local park. It was just what we needed to get in the spirit!

Here are some pictures from a few of the activities we did there...

Jane and I went into a big pen of animals running free and she got to feed them. She did pretty well considering she'd never been in this kind of environment before.



She stepped in animal poo right about here. I still haven't cleaned off those shoes. Maybe I should just leave them in an IHOP parking lot :)


Then she got to go in a bounce house. She loved every second of it!

Climbing up slides is one of her favorite pastimes these days and she's pretty good at it.

My happy family. I love them!


It was a gorgeous and fun day!

No comments: