Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jane and the funny things she does

-Their dinner conversation... 

Dad: "What are you doing?"

Jane: "Making a ball." 
Dad: "Of chewed up meat?" 
Jane: "Yup." 
Dad: "What are you going to do with the ball when you're done?" 
Jane: "Throw it."

-Jane calls hamburger buns, "hamburger bums". I like it.

-"Hold it, I have to check your legs and bum for rice." I realized after Brandt said that to Jane that it could be a very funny thing to say taken out of context. 

-Jane pointed to Mr. Clean on the spray bottle and said, "That guy is kinda creepy". I asked her why and she said, "He has creepy eyeballs". I took a closer look and sure enough, those things are pooping out of his head.

-Jane wouldn't stop taking to me from her room after I put her down for the night. I told her she needed to stop and that's when she said, "Momma, I have kisses for you!" Ugh!!! How can a mom resist going in there to get them?!  

No comments: