Friday, December 09, 2011

Little Miss Wendy

Actually, she's not so "little" anymore. The doctors were right that she would thrive better on the outside because at her one month appointment she came it at...

Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz (was born at 5 lbs 7 oz)
Height: 20.75 inches (was born 18 inches)

She's completely average now. And, she's just about on track with where Jane was at this age.

She is definitely a skeptical child. She almost always has the, "I'm not sure about this place" or "I just know I'm about to get hit by Jane" look on her face. She has yet to smile for us when she is awake (does when she's half asleep) and I've been trying HARD! One day she will.

She wakes up once a night which is a million times better than 2. However, she's got to be the LOUDEST sleeper. I think she's constantly trying to poop and squirm so lots of grunting. I love ear plugs. It's the only way I'd be able to get any sleep with her even in the other room.

My favorite time with her is right after she's fed. She is so alert and lifts her head up all by herself. She loves to cuddle which I don't mind one bit.

Here are a few pictures. Hard to get some without her typical grumpy (skeptical) face so enjoy them :)


No comments: