Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet Sisters

I was going to snap a few photos of Wendy today but Jane insisted she be in them too. She sat next to Wendy and showed her some sweet sister love...
(Jane's feeling much better and isn't contagious anymore)



Jane was being so sweet that she made lunch for us all. I'd say guess what she made but it's ALWAYS noodle and cheese...

It's all fun and games until someone ends up with a bowl on their head (thanks Jane)...

Sometimes photos are good even though they are a bit blurry. I'm starting to learn that. I couldn't NOT share these sweet memories just because they didn't turn out perfect :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Super duper duper cute!!

These are all the little things said...

Thanks for blogging! I love to look back at all the blogs and see how jane has changed.