Thursday, February 02, 2012

Wendy: 3 months

Our little girl turned 3 months today! She is quite the calm baby. She is very content to just chill in her gym or basically laying down anywhere. When she does fuss it's just because she wants a snuggle which I enjoy because Jane wasn't such a cuddle bug. As far as sleeping goes, she's not as great as Jane was but she is sleeping from her dreamfeed at 10pm till 7am so I'll take that.

She is smiling more, finally! She is still very solemn or concerned as I like to call it but she does have some smiles to give.

She also rolled over twice the other day! I put her on her tummy for tummy time and right away she rolled over onto her back. She looked at me like, "Wait a sec, I can do something about that?!" I flipped her back over and she did it again. Jane and I cheered loads for her.

Here are some pictures of the little lady...




2 comments:

These are all the little things said...

Two updates in one day?! Best day ever.

Katie said...

What a cutie!! Gotta love the baby phase : )