Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

I wasn't feeling well this Easter but I did manage to get myself out of bed and surprise Jane with an Easter bucket that the Easter Bunny left for her. She was so excited! I think her favorite toy was a little kitty with bunny ears that wags its tail when you press the back, oh and the single candy filled egg of coarse.

The day before, we filled an egg with a treat and hid it around the house every couple of hours for Jane to find. It was so fun, I'm definitely doing it again every year.

On Sunday, after church, we went outside and took some pictures of the girls and hid an (empty... she consumed enough junk) egg over and over for Jane to find.

Here are some (many) pictures...

Wendy was a little tough to work with at first but we love her concerned face:


Oh! I think I see a smile coming:

There she goes...

Playing with some eggs:

Wendy found it first but is kind enough to let Jane have it:

"I found it!!!"

We eventually filled an egg with a little sucker... because she's just too cute when she's eating them :)

1 comment:

famous artists paintings said...

Very cute babies,thank you for your sharing.I like your blog very much.Bookmark your blog.