Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jane and the funny things she does

-I wasn't feeling well yesterday and Jane asked me, "Are you sick mom?" I told her I was and she said, "Awwwww, I forgive you." Then she gave me a kiss. How understanding of her.

-I just went in to help Jane (who is supposed to be napping) put her arms back through her overalls. She was whimpering about it and when I tucked her back in she said...

"Shank you mom. You saved my life. Good night."


-We've been playing a game all day where every couple of hours I fill a purple egg with a treat and hide it. I tell Jane it's hidden and in what room. She gets SOOOO excited when she finds it. Love near-3-year-olds!

-Jane and I were eating Pop Rocks with our mouths open so we could hear the pops and one flew out of her mouth and hit me in the eye.   
  
-Jane just whispered in my ear, "I have a secret for you mom. Can I tell you? I have a baby in my chest." 

-I think Jane has mutant powers! A ball slowly rolled all the way under her bed. She said, "Ball, come back to me!" About 5 seconds later the ball slowly rolled back into her arms. Creepy.

-"Ouch! That really hurt my feelings."-Jane

Then she rubbed her belly. I don't think she knows what feelings are.


-Me: "Jane, did you break that!?"
Jane: "No. Someone came over and broke it. My friends. My friends came over and broke it."

Smart girl. Blaming it on her friends instead of her immobile sister.
 
 
 


-Jane sang, "I am like a Star Shining Brightly" and then said, "Heavenly Father loves ME! I want him to play with me!"

-I just asked Jane if she wanted me to buy a box of snacks on Amazon and she said, "Yes! Are you going to buy it right now?" I told her I was and she said in the most sweet, motherly voice while laying on and patting my arm, "Oh you're a good sweetheart."

-I love Jane's prayers... "Dear Heavenly Father in Heaven. We are so grateful to meetchya. Jesus Christ amen."   

No comments: