Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun with Wendy

I have been having a blast with Wendy lately. If you sniff in and out fast at her, she'll do it back and if you blow a raspberry at her, she'll do it back. Most of the time she instigates it. It's cute seeing her want to play with you. Here's a video of her doing it.



Also, she's been scooting (army crawling) all over the place and can get into scooting position from sitting position without bonking her head on the floor (most of the time). Jane never scooted like this so it's fun to watch. She isn't so good at it when she gets sweaty though because her knees stick to the wood floor and it's almost painful to listen to those chubby legs peel across the floor.


Love this girl!

3 comments:

Catherine Arnett said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

This is hilarious! What a cutie pie! I love it.

Angela said...

So cute!!!