Friday, June 29, 2012

Kids say the...

Jane has started declining in her potty training, leaking all the time, not telling us when she'd leak and we were always telling her when we thought she could go to the potty. So, she now has to tell us when she needs to go and if she does and she's dry then she gets a "gummy" (fruit snack). If she can go all night without an accident then she gets to go on a date with Brandt to an ice cream shop. I don't get to go and neither does Wendy, just her and Brandt.

Well, last night she had been in bed about 30 minutes when I hear her yell, "I need to poop!!!!!" That's never a lie... she means business when she says that. I got her up, took her to the potty and chatted with her while she went. She is the sweetest when you let her get up once she's been put down for the night. She said, "Oh mom, I love you SO much! When I go to the ice cream shop and I come home I will give you a big hug and kiss, ok?" She then leaned forward and gave me a hug. I said, "Jane, you say the sweetest things." She then promptly said, "I have a booger in my nose." That's my Jane.

A month ago, pre-haircut

No comments: