Monday, June 11, 2012

Wendy Milestones

Yesterday Wendy hit quite a few milestones...


-Age 7 months and 1 week-

1. Her two bottom teeth poked through!!! She's been a great teether just like Jane. Yay!

2. She tucked her knees under her belly and scooted her first scoot! I can't wait to crawl around with her and it won't be long! She currently rolls over and over to get to things. Up until now she's been like watching water boil. If you watch her, she doesn't move but if you leave and come back, she'll be across the room.

3. She was able to stand up, holding onto the pew without being held up. She's getting so strong.

She is an AMAZING baby. One of my favorite times of day is getting her up from her naps because she smiles and wiggles with excitement SO much when she sees me and another favorite is putting her down for naps because she just cuddles in, sucks her thumb and listens as I sing her a song. Putting her down is also my least favorite because it means I have to wait another 2 hours to play with her.

Wendy, you rock! We love you SOOO much I can't even put it into words. I adore you so much I didn't even get mad when you grabbed and knocked the entire bowl of pureed food I made you onto the floor tonight, spraying the walls. It was just a bummer.

No comments: