Monday, July 30, 2012

National Cheesecake Day!

Today has been SO awesome and SO tiring.

In honor of National Cheesecake Day, my friend Nicole and I grabbed our kids and headed downtown. We rode the bus to the Lego store and Jane loved playing with the little tiny choking hazards (regular legos). Then we met up with our husbands for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. That was yummy and fun. Wendy was super loud because when there is food and it's not in her mouth she just SCREAMS. After our husbands went back to work, we grabbed some half price cheesecake and headed back home.

I ate half of the piece while the girls slept and will finish the other half (guarding it with my life) tonight.

Oh and I worked out today but that's pretty much pointless now isn't it? I'm doing a month long fitness challenge with a friend so hopefully I'll be slightly stronger than Jane when it's all done and over with.

On a completely unrelated note... here's a picture of my little cutie that I snapped while we were out last night letting Jane ride her bike. She has a neck! I knew it was somewhere under that chub!




No comments: