Monday, July 16, 2012

Sprinkler Fun

Today we went to Brandt's work and had lunch with him and his super rad co-workers. Jane LOVES seeing her daddy at work so I'm glad we were able to. Wendy was the happiest baby on the block the whole time and now both kids are zoncked out.

Which brings me to this blogpost...

One day, while we were in Utah, we set up the sprinkler in Brandt's parent's backyard. Jane was a hoot! She had a blast and would have stayed out there all day. Here are some pictures:

Stinker pants dad. She ran back for more... like 40 times.

I love her stance here. She is such a tough little cookie.

I wish I could be a kid again. To have pure joy... 

She's my water loving Hurricane.

Here she is walking on the "balance beam" hose. So careful, so very careful she is.

And if you ever wondered just how high she can jump... here is your answer.



1 comment:

Haley and Mitch said...

Cute Jane! Those pictures are darling!