Monday, September 24, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

Jane started preschool today at the park district! It's 3 days a week for 2 hours each time. 2... GLORIOUS hours.

We got all dressed and ready and then went downstairs to take some photos (cause everyone does it) before hopping on our bikes and riding to school. I have to pick her up in 30 minutes and can't wait to ask her how it was. She didn't even say bye to me (after trying 5 times to get her attention) so I'm thinking she did fine. She saw friends and toys and to her, that's heaven.

Here are some of the photos of my big stinker:

She kept blowing spit bubbles to be a stinker...

...and she thought she was the funniest thing (I did too).

I am constantly amazed that I grew this beautiful child in my tummy and now she's such a big girl!

A HAPPY big girl who LOVES life!

Back upstairs all bundled and ready to go:

She wanted you to see her backpack:

Here she is! Ready for her first day of school (that she's been waiting for and hoping for and asking for, for the past year!)

Love you girlie!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Awwww. Hooray Jane! I love the outfit!

Michelle said...

Elly has the matching owl suitcase! Cute girl :)

These are all the little things said...

Is that chalk on the rail? So cute! I love the picture with Jane and her scarf and hat.

cbhoff said...

Yes, she draws on everything out there with chalk. I made that scarf! :)