Thursday, November 01, 2012

1st Birthday Lunch

It's Wendy's birthday week!!! To kick it off, we (us girls) went to Chili's on Monday for lunch. I had a coupon for kids eat free with 1 entree, a gift card and some moolah my sister Anna sent me, just cause, so we HAD to go.

Jane basically DOWNED her pizza and chocolate milk while completely captivated by Bugs Bunny and Popeye on their new little personal kiosks. It costs $1 by the way, to watch the videos, but it's SO much easier when you don't have to wrangle your children :)

I couldn't keep up with feeding Wendy between trying to feed myself so she screamed and banged on the table for most of the time. I know, I know... it was her birthday lunch so I shouldn't have selfishly tried to eat. She did really enjoy some oranges, chicken and fries though. 

We were going to have them bring out a birthday brownie with a candle but I was parked in a 60 minute tow zone so we had to book it. 

Here are a couple of pictures from my phone of the birthday week girl:

"Hmmm. What shall I have?"

"Yes mother, you heard me correctly. I will take one of everything."

And, she would too. This girl can EAT. It's like I have a toddler (Jane) and a teenage boy (Wendy). I love going to lunch with my girls!

1 comment:

These are all the little things said...

But they dont quite have the skills to scoop your dessert right off your spoon!!