Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This Thanksgiving, Jane and I headed downtown for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was, um, crowded. We had the hardest time maneuvering and finding a spot, granted we got there an hour after it started...

After trying to weasel our way through impenetrable masses, I found a spot that was kinda taped off but kinda not, wink wink. It was a tight spot but it worked, we were in the front, and Jane could see everything.

Jane got 2 bags of Garrett's popcorn because she yelled, "Happy Thanksgiving!" to the lady handing them out and then got 2 flags to wave around. She was a happy girl.

I had a lot of fun going with just her on a little Mom and Jane date while Brandt and Wendy hung out at home together. Here are a couple pictures I got on my phone:

Anna and Josh, notice how her face and fingers are kinda orange? Yup, the popcorn was cheddar :)



And now it's rest time before we head over to the Humpherys for Thanksgiving dinner. Yum, yum!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

These are all the little things said...

Hahaha.. that day was so funny. I love Garrett's Popcorn and this post. Good job Jane!