Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I love you like...

 Jane's newest thing is telling me she loves me like something likes something else. My two favorites are...

While in the elevator going somewhere, just the two of us: "Mom, I love you like a cupcake loves his frosting."

Last night while she was using the toilet: "Mom, I love you like Superman loves his friend Batman."

She can be pretty sweet sometimes. Like here, in our laundry room wearing her Belle dress, necklace and her obsession since the beginning of her time, her life jacket (she really wears it for hours every day).

And here she is all back to normal... crazy lady.

This girl rocks. I love her like a banana loves his peel :)

1 comment:

MandiScandal said...

so i read this SUPER fast and was wondering why a banana loves his pee. I had to think about that for a second before I rearead it and realized I didn't read the "l" at the end of pee. hahaha. what a sweet little girl you have.