Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jane and Wendy: The funny things they do

-At dinner Jane busted out in song,

"And when the bar closes and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you ho-o-o-me ton-i-i-i-i-ie-ite. We are young. I'll set the world on fire..."

(end singing)

"Fire? Oh. I don't want that."


-I love that Jane just said to Wendy, "Wendy! Here. You can get your eyebrows done." and handed her a toy rake.

-Wendy was "telling" Jane that her bread was off limits! Pretty good communication for someone who won't talk.

 
-After playing too rough with Wendy and causing her to fall backwards in her booster chair:

Jane: "My heart is sad cause I knocked her (Wendy) over. She could have died when I knocked her over. And, if she dies we'll have to buy a new one or we would have to borrow one. And, if we borrow one then Katie and Nicole won't have a baby any more."

Wow.


-Me: "Hey Jane! Tomorrow is National Pretzel Day! Should we go get a pretzel?:
Jane: "Oh yeah! Wait, no. I want it to be National Donut Day... no... National Candy Day! That would be much yummier."
Me: "Well, what would we do for National Candy Day?"
Jane: "We would eat candy of course! Hey, do we have any candy?"
Me: "Yes we do."
Jane: "Then I think tomorrow should be National Candy Day and we could eat it all!"


-Playing with Dad before he left for work:
 

Jane: "Dad, I wanna be your slave!!!!"
6 words every parent dreams of hearing.


 

No comments: