Monday, July 29, 2013

Where you can find Wendy

Where's Wendy? It's quiet. Hmmm... Well, I don't think I cleared the table after breakfast so she's probably...


Yup, finishing off Jane's leftovers as usual.


You know that part of the movie where they say, "If you build it, they will come?"


In the movie of Wendy's life it's, "If you leave it, she will come."


True story. This girl is a fan... of food.


When in doubt, check the table cause it's where you'll find this cheeser 99% of the time.


 And there will be lots of this going on:


2 comments:

Nicole Reschke said...

I love this post! My niece is the same way. She loves to eat! My sister's friend asked her, "How do you get Brynlee to eat anything?" and my sister was thinking, "How do I get her to STOP eating is the question!" haha. I love the gif at the end!

Nicole said...

I agree--the gif at the end is the best.