Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life at Grandma's House

We have been here 2 weeks now. In those 2 weeks we have played and played and played. This is a post about the little things that take up our time here in Utah.

#1: The swings. These girls LOVE to swing and beg any visitor to swing them because I am so over it.

#2: Wendy got a job. She's eating us out of house and home so she HAD to. She is now my secretary.

She's a pro. She's already got the holding the phone with the shoulder technique down.

#3: Jane became a pool master. Actually, she just got busted on camera for playing with the pool table during her independent play time when she KNOWS she's not supposed to. Either way though, I think she's gonna sink that shot.

#4: We have eaten WAY too many donuts.

#5: Jane got a hair cut for the second time in her life. 

She has told me about 5 times a day, "I like my hair cut. It doesn't get in my mouth!" Too bad she waited a whole day to eat that sucker and then dropped it halfway eaten on the floor where Napoleon pounced for it (if that's what you call what a 17 year old blind dog does when it basically lands on him."


2 more weeks of vacation! Can't wait!

No comments: