Monday, September 16, 2013

First Day of Preschool Year 2

Jane started her second year of preschool today!!! She is at a new park this year that is 4 hours instead of 2, has an awesome play ground instead of a dilapidated one and she's already made a new friend! As we were walking to school we saw another little girl who was going where we were. Jane asked her if she was going to school and she said yes. The little girl got out of her stroller and ran to Jane. Jane asked her what her name was and the little girl said, "Kennedy". Jane grabbed her hand and said, "Let's be friends!!!!" The ran into the playground holding hands, threw their backpacks to the ground and went to swing together. When it was time to go inside Kennedy said, "Come on Jane, we're gonna be late!" and they grab their backpacks and ran inside together. I have a feeling these two girls are going to be great friends this year.

Here is the little miss right before we left for school:

My little big 4 year old all ready for a new school year!
 If there is one thing I love most about Jane, it's her big laugh and even bigger smile!





She told me, "Take a picture of me and my sister holding hands while I pat her head."

And that's exactly what she did :)

Jane trying to tell Wendy a "secret".

I love my girl team.

She had a great first day. When I picked her up she burst with excitement saying, "I got to talk Sapnish!" I think that was the highlight of the day. The most confused moment was probably that I didn't tell her what and ice pack was and there was one in her lunch bag inside a ziplock baggie. Naturally she thought it was food. She can't wait to go back on Wednesday.

Since today was her first day as well as her firend Katie's first day, we headed to a local ice cream/candy shop to celebrate. They both got a nice bag of gummy candy and had a fun time.







A perfect first day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG, they are gorgeous. I am so happy I checked your blog today. It makes my morning to see Jane and Wendy. I love you, miss you and hope you are all well! We moved to MI. Let's catch up soon. Lots of love!