Saturday, September 07, 2013

First Movie

I love going on dates with Jane. It's one of my favorite things to do. For one, she is awesome and when I spend one on one time with her she is so cute and sweet and I just can't get enough of her. While we were in Utah I was able to take her to her very first movie, Planes.

She did wonderful. We obviously had to get an ICEE and popcorn, which we shared during the movie. I can't stop myself from spoiling that munchkin. I don't think she blinked once during the movie. I also don't think she caught most of it because every time something was funny I would laugh and she'd look at me like, "What? What are you laughing at?" Either way, we had fun and I can't wait to take her to another movie!

On our way into the movie:

After the movie. I LOVE my Janie!

No comments: