Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jane and Wendy: The funny things they do

-Jane brings me a huge pile of acorns and exclaims, "I know! We can keep clanecting (her word for collecting) these and mush them up and make mustachios (her word for pistachios)! Oh but we have to clean them first of coarse." I know I should say something but she just seems so excited to know just what to do.

-I absolutely love my family. I have a husband who constantly tells us that his favorite part of the day is coming home to us, a 4 year old who tells me her happy for the day is that she loves me and an almost 2 year old who gives the best snuggles. I couldn't ask for more and have been blessed more than I could have ever hoped for.

P.S. As I wrote that, I heard, "Ok, go show mom" and two little people walked up to me with diapers on their heads. Perfect.


-When Jane decided she wanted to be a strawberry for Halloween I reminded her that we need a team costume because Brandt and Wendy have a team costume. She looked like she had the most brilliant idea and said, "You could be the plastic container that holds the strawberries! You could make it! It'd be easy!" Well, that WOULD be a team costume...

-Jane thinks the brown sugar bear we just got to keep our brown sugar moist is her pet. I'll let her keep thinking this because it's about as close to a pet as we'll ever have. She's trying to teach it how to talk... sorry kid!

   

No comments: