Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Lots of festivities this year. I don't know why I bother because no one needs this much candy (ok, maybe I do) but we seriously went to so many things and the kids wore a different dress-up each time. Spoiled little children :)

Church trunk or treat: Wayne and Garth (thanks to Wendy's mullet!)







Dad's Halloween work party (that him and I planned):
 
 
This was going to be her school party but right before it started she pushed an empty swing that came back and hit her in the face. She got to be a strawberry at the ER instead. 3 stitches...

...but one happy girl (4 people had to hold down this floppy screaming angel to put the stitches in).

Neighborhood party. Roar! (That's what Jane is doing...)

Finally Halloween!

My darling and happy Tinkerbell!

Our super hero!



Here to save the day! 
 

No comments: