Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jane and Wendy: The funny things they do

-As we sat down for dinner...

Jane: "My tummy hurts."
Me: "Oh, I'm sorry! What does it feel like?"
Jane: (in the most pathetic voice) "Like... I need dessert after."

This girl is like me in at least 6,739 ways so far.


-After watching an hour of Charlie and Lola while I cleaned, Jane got mad when I turned it off, demanding more. I asked her to put her empty bowl of apples in the sink and she yelled and stomped off saying, "No! I will not listen to you until you obey me!" I find this completely comical because I am pretty sure I say that to her... smart girl, turning that around on me...

-As soon as I got Wendy from her nap and walked out of the bedroom with her, Jane shoved a spoonful of feta cheese into Wendy's mouth. Not the first thing Wendy wanted upon waking up but she warmed up to it. A spoonful of feta helps a little girl wake up, a little girl wake up...

  
-Jane was about to do something she thought was going to be awesome so she said, "Mom, watch!" As soon as I looked up, she realized it was also going to get her in trouble and quickly said, "Actually don't look. Close your eyes." Ha! Sometimes when she makes me laugh I can't bare to get upset at her... 

No comments: