Thursday, November 07, 2013

See Jane: Draw

One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching my little kids begin to draw. I've started taking pictures of my favorite drawings Jane has done and here are a few over the last few months from earliest to latest.

Jane tells random people, "I'm an artist" and when she accidentally colors on herself she says, "That's ok, artists sometimes get color on themselves" and then purposefully colors on herself more so she's even more of an artist!

Elder Hales during General Conference:

Jane herself:

A sweet picture she drew to show how much her and I love each other:

My birthday card from her: Please excuse my bare chest... and belly button :)

After burning herself on my straightener (I warned her many times) she drew this warning sign and taped it to the straightener so no one else would get hurt:

In case you couldn't tell, that's a guitar that the "rock star" is holding:

Probably my favorite ever. This is a dog... with googly eyes she got for her birthday:

Jane walking a dog:

This is the "man eater" from, "Woh-oh here she comes, she's a man eater" (her favorite song):

A drawing she did for a sick friend. She spelled everything on her own. The arrows point to the "unicorn", the "queen" and the "king". And, the unicorn is saying, "Na." I LOVE it!

A juggling clown on a unicycle that she drew for the same friend. She is so funny.


---Updated: At age 5 she says she wants to work at Dad's office (graphic design company) when she turns 16 and can get a job. We shall see!

No comments: