Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter 2014 Extravaganza

We had Easter fun coming out of our ears this year. To start things off, Grandma came into town on Wednesday and Thursday morning she surprised the girls with Easter baskets filled with goodies and new shirts. Here are some pictures of the girls in their Easter outfits...
My beautiful girls! Such sweet sisters when they want to be!

Their matching but not matching outfits remind me of when I was their age and my grandma used to make us matching but different color dresses. I miss her!

And the baskets Grandma gave the girls even matched their outfits:

I love this picture of Wendy looking up at Janie. I hope they're besties when they get older.

Happy Easter everyone!

This morning we went to Endgrain for brunch and then to the park where Jane goes to school for their Easter egg hunt. It was a mad house but they managed to have some fun...

 Jane only picked up three eggs (because there were a billion crazy kids) but they were empty so it didn't matter. She still got a yummy treat bag at the end like everyone else.

My little happy family!

A few hours later it was time for some egg dying while Wendy napped.

Jane being SUPER careful because these eggs weren't cooked:

She only cracked 3!

When Wendy woke up she got to help put stickers on:

Silly girl:

Finally, here are some pictures my friend Nicole took at yesterday's church play group Easter egg hunt:




Tomorrow we'll give the girls the Easter baskets I put together for them and they'll do a scavenger hunt to find a giant egg filled with raisin boxes and granola bars (their favorite). They are way too spoiled!

No comments: