Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Boston: 2 weeks

Week 2 was pretty uneventful. Boston is still super sleepy. I don't blame him... he isn't even supposed to be born yet. He is up twice a night to eat and I can handle that as it's much better than the 3 or 4 times the first week. I'd still rather do nothing than sit and hold him and maybe I will do just that.

At the end of the week he had his first real bath and did awesome! I think he really enjoyed the warm water and felt relaxed. Not a peep from him. It was a little difficult but only because Brandt, Jane, Wendy and myself were all by the tub watching/helping. Maybe next time we'll limit the occupancy number to 2.

We also all ventured out to the beach this week. I decided to join Brandt and the girls at the last minute and it was nice to get out in the sun. Boston was a champ. I fed him a bottle when we got there and he slept the whole time either in my arms or in the little tent we have. I'll bring him to the beach anytime if he stays like that! 

Here are some pictures from his second week (wearing an awesome sleeper my friend Nicole made from Brandt's old Mountain View Lacrosse shirt).






1 comments:

Nicole Murray said...

Awww! That shirt looks amazing on him. What a little stud!