Saturday, June 14, 2014

Preschool Graduation 2014

I had been looking forward to Jane's preschool graduation and spring show for ages so when I ended up having Boston the night before these big events I was really sad to miss it. I made Brandt go and take pictures and video so I could pretend I was there. 

Here is my little 4 year old Jane on her first day of preschool (year 2):

And, here is my 5 year old Jane on graduation night:

She's such a big girl now!

My pretty girl getting lined up for the ceremony:

Getting her diploma and special pin:

And, there you have it! On to Kindergarten we go!

She has really grown up a lot this year. She's reading and doing math, she's doing flips off the couch onto the mattress, she's riding a two-wheel peddle bike without training wheels and makes friends with just about anyone she comes in contact with.

Her class photo from a couple weeks ago:



We're so proud of this munchkin and know she'll do great at her new school next year!











No comments: