Friday, July 25, 2014

Mr. Boss Man: 7 weeks

Aunt Anna's asked again so this morning I took a few photos of our little Bossy boy. He's 7 weeks old now and has started being way more alert. He even... wait for it... gave his first real smile at 6 weeks! I can get him to smile about once a day and it's usually in the morning. This morning though, he saved his smiles for Brandt and gave him way more than he's ever given me. Not fair, Boss, not fair.

He's still waking twice a night which I hope he stops soon and we've been able to wean him mostly from his binky. Well, I guess I mean I have stopped giving it to him and after a REALLY rough day he was fine. I may break and give it to him again but hopefully I can hold out :) Lastly, he's grown out of his newborn and most of his 0-3 month clothes already! He's growing up so fast!

Obviously, we love this little guy to pieces. Here are some pictures of him:







These are not the best quality pictures but they depict his life so perfectly that I have to post them.
She HAD to take a picture with him this morning. Like Wendy, she can't stand to be more than 6 inches away from him. Good luck with that Boston...

See, she's ALWAYS at least holding his hand. She's a sweet big sister. The other day as she was holding him she told me, "I am going to hold him forever. You don't need to take him back." She was  serious. I didn't get to take him back for at least 30 minutes after that.

No comments: