Saturday, January 17, 2015

Downtown Date

I love dentist appointments because it means Jane and I get to go downtown and Brandt and the younger two get to stay home and have naps! This is probably my last one for a while so I tried to enjoy every minute of it.

We rode the train downtown and went straight to the dentist for a cleaning. After that we did a little shopping and then went to lunch. I let Jane choose this time so obviously we went to the Rock'N Roll McDonald's for a kid's meal. We were running late to get home and feed Boston so we booked it out of there and headed home. I love our dates!

Her favorite thing to do on the train (besides talking to everyone and telling them where we're going and how old she is and just about everything else):

Before lunch, outside the McDonald's:

Ha! You should have seen her while I was trying to take pictures. This one was, "Ya, ya, ya momma. I'm just gonna eat my fries. I think I've smiled enough..."

Go-Gurts mystified me too, Jane. 

But, I sure did love 'em. You're only a kid once.

6 more months till we do it all again!

No comments: