Monday, September 07, 2015

Wendy singing her favorite songs

Before we begin, I'd like to point out that this is my 1111th blog post! I grew up hating writing. I don't consider myself a great writer, especially grammatically and punctuation-wise but I do the best I can to tell our story and I'm beyond glad I have. Maybe blogging is just about (or has been for a while) past it's time but I hope you (as much as I) have enjoyed this journey from fresh out of college (don't go back and read those) through my working years and through these last 6 years of being a stay-at-home mom!

...........

Wendy has FINALLY started singing! I love it! This week she learned how to sing her ABC's the right way, with clearly saying "lmnop" and she is SO proud of herself! We are proud of her too!

Her favorite song is Catch A Falling Star and requests we sing it every night before she goes to sleep. Before she learns how to correctly say "catch" I had to get a video of her singing "chatch" because it makes it way cuter:

She is also obsessed with singing "Let it Go" from Frozen. She's never seen the movie but Jane has been teaching her the song and this is what she's learned so far. I love the attitude that she has when she sings it and that she only knows random lines from the song:

No comments: