Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 2016

 Here are some pictures from the fun we had during Memorial Day weekend!

Since Grandma was in town helping out while I finished the pregnancy, we all went to a super yummy brunch on Saturday! We actually went to a place before this but left because the menu was lame and headed here, to M. Henry's. It was a good choice. Mmmmmm.

On Sunday, the girls dressed all patriotic. I love my two little girls.

They're just so cute/sweet together (sometimes). Funny side note: Wendy wore this dress for Memorial Day the year before!

Then, here are all three kids on the actual Memorial Day! I'm one lucky girl to have these kiddos call me momma.

After Boston's nap we headed to the Hardy's annual Memorial Day BBQ at Foster Beach. Parking is a beast so we usually bike. Being 9 months pregnant didn't stop us! Biking is waaaaaay easier than parking a mile away and waddling to the beach. Our friend's husband buried Wendy in the sand and she loved it until people stopped seeing her and kept stepping on her. It was hilarious and super sad at the same time. She just blended in too well!

Later that night we got them all cleaned up and fed. Here are my boys enjoying a special dessert Brandt surprised them with. I heart these two boys.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: