Friday, November 25, 2016

Visiting the North Pole

We went to Seven Peaks in Provo for their North Pole attraction on opening night. It was a bit of a rough visit since we got there about 6pm and they go to bed at 7pm normally so that mixed with the fact that they had an EXTREMELY active day meant that it probably wasn't smart to have gone. But, they got to meet Santa and that was the main reason I wanted to go. Spoiler alert... I've told them a million times about Santa being a "character" and have shared the "story" of Santa with them but they still believe he's real, even if he looks like the Santa in these photos. Seriously Seven Peaks... You could have done so much better. Ugh, I can't even stand looking at this obviously fake Santa. He might as well have a flask under his coat :(

Anyway, here are some pictures from the evening:

Jane asked for an American Girl doll and loved meeting him.

Wenders was so brave! I can't believe she went to him without any hesitation! She asked for a baby girl doll.

Boston. Classic. Even while we were in line he kept saying "go bye bye". I tried everything, even telling him we were just going to say hi and I would hold him but nope, he wasn't into it. Stranger danger.

Terribly grainy but we daringly took a selfy on the bumper boat ride. Grandma rode with Boston, I went with Logan and Jane, and Brandt went with Wendy. I have to say, it was terrifying stepping on and off the little boat holding my wiggly baby and nothing else.

 Jane!

Grandma and Boston! These two were ahead of us

So fun!

Jane had to use the bathroom so while we waited, Logan and I took some more selfies.

Ha! I love this picture. It's like he is saying, "Pink mom? Seriously, you're making me wear this in public?" Sorry bud, your mom forgot a warm suit for you so you had to borrow one. Beggers can't be choosers.

We tried staying for the slide ride and the train but it was too late and the kids were losing it. Maybe another time!

No comments: