Thursday, December 15, 2016

Learning To Sit

My little Logan Fox is SUCH a chunk! He started solids the day he turned five months and there have been days I just can't bring myself to feed him much because I just know there's no more room in there. He reminds me of Wendy at this age but Wendy had about 6 more rolls on each arm. He loves solid foods and took to them really quickly, like 2 bites in he knew just what to do. I love it because he opens his mouth even before I get the next scoop ready. He's so easy to feed. He's definitely put on some major pounds. His next appointment to check his weight is next week so I don't know exactly how much yet... I just know my back is feeling it.

He's a pro at rolling from his back to his tummy. He does it even before I take a step away from the crib after putting him down. He's starting to go from his tummy to his back too. The other day I swear one of the kids had to have moved him (they promise they didn't) because he was pretty far away from his play gym where I left him but I think he's starting to become a little mobile.

Wendy was playing with him today on the couch and sat him up. He was doing SUCH a good job at holding his little big self up all on his own! I bet he'll be sitting like a pro really soon. Here are some pictures of how Wendy sat him up. He was so stink'n cute I had to grab my phone and take some pictures...









This last picture was perfect to send to Brandt tonight with the caption, "So... when are ya com'n home?" I think I'm going to use it for that question every night when he's working late and hasn't texted me with his ETA yet :)

Love you little Logan! The last few days you've been giving me lots of laughs and smiles. Starting to get hard to say bye to you at nap time!

No comments: